Gid Mod 5.2.0-Beta
- Compatible with SE5 v1.79
- Fixed small organic and crystalline armors to actually be allowed on Fighters and Troops. Oops...
- Corrected error in AI design for point defense.
- Lowered minimum tech level required for each hull class of Cruiser and smaller.
- Changed default tactics for several ship types to Optimal Firing Range.
- Adjusted fighter speeds to provide more variation between Small, Medium, and Large.
- Slight increase to base tonnage and tonnage progression for Dreadnought and Baseship.
- Included a simplified version of treaty evaluation. The AI will have an increased chance of breaking a treaty if that treaty has No Research, No Intel, or Exclusive Treaty options.
- Re-partitioned research in to broader categories.
- Added priority overrides when AI is researching certain tech.
- Increased priority of cargo research for AI.
- AI now checks ordnance levels as part of resupply determination.
- Flak Cannons and Bomblet Missiles have reduced rate of fire. Increased damage to compensate.
- If AI is set to use Flak Cannons or Bomblet missiles, it also mixes in Point Defense Cannons for rate of fire.
- Certain AI races now use either Scattering or Stealth Armor rather than Emissive, if available.
- Experimenting with allowing Point Defense weapons to fire on ships and bases again.
- Increased likelyhood that the AI will attack.
- AI builds fleet and ship training facilities on spaceyard planets.
- AI builds and utilizes Repair Ships to repair ships that have had their max move damaged more than a certain amount.