Highlighter User define lang for NOTEPAD plus plus
A new highlighter/User define lang for NOTEPAD++ for SEV up to patch 1.74 for scripting only. Hope it's helpful...
Instruction to add the new highlighter/User define lang to NOTEPAD++. I got it from the project forum off the sourceforge.net site.
1. Download the file and remove the _.txt at the end.
1. type %APPDATA%\Notepad++ in Run box, then Enter, there'll be a opened folder appears.
2. In the opened window,Add the file you download it should be named "userDefineLang.xml".
3. relaunch Notepad++ and it should work.
1. Compare Plugin := A very useful diff plugin to show the difference between 2 files (side by side).
2. Function List := Offers a list of fuction in a side bar, But I can't get the Reg Exp right. I take any help on the subject, thanks.